ANRPC Releases Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics for August 2011
The Association of Natural Rubber Producing Countries released today (27th August) the “Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics” for August 2011, providing updated trends of the global natural rubber industry and short-term outlook on the market.
The following are the contents:
1. Low supply cushions impacts of unfavourable demand, global economy,
crude oil and currencies
2. Supply slows down to 2.9% in July
3. Exports to fall 2.6% in August
4. China’s Q3 imports to fall 7.5%
5. Influence of NR-exporting countries’ currencies
6. Influence of Japanese yen
7. Influence of crude oil trends
8. Trends in NR Prices
9. Short-term outlook on NR market
10. Statistical tables (21 tables)
Access to the publication is limited to paid subscribers and member governments only. The subscription fee is RM1000 (USD 335) only for 12 issues from January to December 2011.
Please contact the ANRPC Secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Fax: +603 2161 3014) for subscribing to this publication.
The next issue will be published on 29th September.
Dr.Kamarul Baharain Basir