ANRPC’s Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics for September 2011
ANRPC is pleased to release today (3rd October) the “Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics” for September 2011, providing an authentic and updated picture of rubber market and short-term outlook.
This issue presents a detailed market report, titled “NR Turns Bearish on Growing Global Economic Concerns” having the following sub-heads:
1. Supply exceeds earlier expectation
2. Q3 export growth seen near zero
3. China’s Q3 imports better than expected
4. Trends in total consumption of NR in China, India and Malaysia
5. NR suffers from weak baht, rupiah and ringgit
6. Influence of Japanese yen
7. Crude oil impacts on NR prices
8. Trends in NR Prices
9. Short-term outlook
10. Statistical tables (21 tables giving separate monthly figures up to Nov.2011 for all countries)
Access to the publication is limited only to paid subscribers and member governments. The subscription fee is RM1000 (USD 335) only for 12 issues from January to December 2011.
Please contact the ANRPC Secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Fax: +603 2161 3014) for subscribing to this publication.
The next issue will be published on 28th October.
Dr.Kamarul Baharain Basir