ANRPC announces the release of Natural Rubber Trends & Statistics for March 2012, providing an authentic picture of rubber market based on information gathered from member countries on 15th March.
Highlight of this issue is a detailed market report titled “Market Fundamental Strengthens on Supply Concerns” having the following sub-heads and supported by statistical tables and graphs:
- Further Downward Revision in Supply Outlook for 2012
- NR Exports to be Slower during 2012
- Imports Demand Improves
- Consumption Marginally Improves
- Influence of NR-Exporting Currencies
- Influence of Japanese Yen
- Influence of Crude Oil Market
- Trends in NR Prices
- Short-term Outlook on NR Market
- 21 Statistical Tables
Access to the publication is limited only to paid subscribers and member governments.
Please contact the ANRPC Secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Fax: +6032161 3014) for any further information.
Dato’ Dr. Kamarul Baharain Basir