National Road No. 6A, Phum Bakkheng, Sangkat Prek Leap, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Year of Establishment: 1981
Nature of Organization: Government body functioning at the national level under Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries, Government of Cambodia.
• Implement governmental strategy, policy and development program in order to ensure the development of rubber sector in Cambodia.
• Prepare policy, vision, target, missions and strategy for a medium and long term development of rubber industry.
• Formulate judicial bases; standard letters; law on rubber management and monitor and implement the law for all activities of rubber sector in Kingdom of Cambodia.
• Strengthen and increase the international marketing strategy for Cambodia Rubber Industry.
• Cooperate with developed partners, rubber agencies and other international rubber organizations in concern with R & D, Scientific Technology and others.
• Ensure upstream activities for rubber sector.
• Rubber Bulletin
Cambodia Rubber Research Institute (CRRI)
Year of Establishment: 1955/ 1991
Nature of Organization: Government body
• To support implementation and the follow-up of the smallholder development program
• To conduct research program that will continuously provide the rubber network with:
• To put at the rubber network’s disposal diagnostic and study service
• To contribute to training and information of the executives and technicians of network
• To participate in the coordination and activities of the different Cambodian rubber organizations (rubber planters..)
• Bulletin of Cambodian Rubber Research Institute
• CRRI Newsletter
General Directorate of Rubber (GDR)